BCS Automation is a Canadian owned and operated company that takes pride in its thriving operations since 1989. Over the past 30 years, our experienced team of electrical automation specialists have successfully provided effective solutions to the most challenging industrial and marine automation projects.
Electrical Control Systems Designer
- Location: Belleville, Ontario
- Vacancies: 1
- Terms of Employment: Full-time, permanent
- Employment Conditions: Monday to Friday (Days). In office as well as occasional travel to job sites.
Make an impact with BCS!
At BCS you can expect to develop and enhance your capabilities as an Electrical Control Systems Designer. While working with a professional team or qualified and motivated automation specialists, BCS presents the opportunity to fulfill a multitude of career ambitions.
- Examine opportunities to improve operational efficiencies
- Achieve project documentation objectives (create drawings, diagrams, reports, manuals)
- Achieve project design objectives (software development and testing)
- Achieve project build objectives (assembly, fabrication, wiring and testing of control equipment)
- Achieve project on-site objectives (system commissioning, installation, testing and start-up)
- Achieve client service objectives (provide technical support for client inquiries and requests for service)
- Provide technical expertise for quoting and for the purposes of selling BCS services
- Electrical/electronics College graduate from a recognized college
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience
- Experience with industrial control systems
- Experience with marine control systems would be an asset
- Previous experience with onsite start-up and commissioning
- Ability to interpret client specifications and drawings
- Ability to detail electrical systems and components from engineering sketches
- Experience in industrial PLC, HMI and PC based programming. Rockwell (RSLogix 5000 and Factory Talk View) and Siemens (Step 7, PCS 7 and WinCC) would be an asset
- Experience with: variable frequency drives, motor control, power distribution, industrial grade networks, and instrumentation
- Proficient knowledge of AutoCAD, and Excel
- Valid driver's licence (G2 or G)
How to Apply:
- Email your résumé and cover letter to: [email protected]