BCS Automation is a Canadian owned and operated company that takes pride in its thriving operations since 1989. Our team provides custom engineering solutions to a diverse customer base.
- Location: Belleville, Ontario
- Vacancies: 1
- Terms of Employment: Full-time, permanent
- Employment Conditions: Monday to Friday (Days)
- Start Date: As soon as possible
Make an impact with BCS!
BCS is looking to add a leader who is able to multitask, maintain a high level of organization and effectively communicate. We are seeking an individual who can improve operational efficiencies, lead initiatives with cross-functional teams and further develop established business operations. Our ideal candidate will demonstrate a willingness and ability to take on an expanding job role. BCS invests in its employees, aims to foster a collaborative work environment and provides exciting and motivating career paths for every employee.
- Examine opportunities to improve operational efficiencies
- Investigate resources, tools and procedures to develop business processes
- Coordinate and collaborate with multi-functional teams in order to enhance operational efficiencies
- Purchasing and expediting. Maintain relationships with vendors, seek to find new reliable vendors, negotiate prices, determine timing of deliveries
- Organize and prepare for meetings and presentations based on BCS project requirements
- Update and review project schedules
- Arrange travel plans and conduct travel support for employees
- College or university business diploma/degree
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience
- Proficient with Excel and Word
- Valid driver's licence (G2 or G)
How to Apply:
- Email your résumé and cover letter to: [email protected] by May 22, 2020